Thursday 12 September 2013

Acquaintance presents: Y-Not F.A














Diameter: 57mm
Width: 42.8mm
String Gap: 4.7mm
Weight: 68g

When I first tried the F.A, it wasn't the one given to me, it one with an old string and it certainly didn't feel nice at all. When I got mine, I put on a new Kitty String and it feels really different.
At 68g, it sure does not feel like its weight, it feels like a 65g to me when I hold it, but I do feel the rim weight when it's moving within the strings.

Honestly, I have to say, based on the F.A that I got, it's not the smoothest feeling yoyo out there, on a string hold, it does feel a bit of a vibe, not that it bothers me, but thought I'll bring it up. But it's definitely not a vibe that's not playable, it's just that feeling you get while it's spinning. Vibes aside, it does still spin long, event though it feels lighter than it weighs, might be because of the shape which is rimmed weighted. That being said, it's fast on the string, sustainable during flops and horizontals, Ian Loh shows that finger spins are possible as well too. I tried finger grinds and it works pretty well, it stays on your finger rather than 'climbing' up. This is Y-Not Yoyo's first product and I look forward to what they have to offer in the future. Share your opinion on the F.A in the comment section for the benefit of those who may be interested! Players can ask to try if you see me around.

No comments:

Post a Comment