Wednesday 12 September 2012

Yoyo's Family series


So I was still at Taobao, and I came across this series of yoyos, by Yong Jun, otherwise known as Yoyo's Family, I supposed... the title of the product says Yong Jun in mandarin, but Yoyo's Family on it's product, so yea. And I personally dig these yoyos, they're plastics, not metal, they probably will vibe, or may not vibe too much, but I just dig them, and really wanna get my hands on them if I can afford to. Here's more photo.






This one is called the Star Burst Rotation, now Yoyo's Family have metal yoyos, but I only select this few to post about because they're all plastics, and with spinning stacks, and I personally find them interesting, be it visually or idea, of course the idea isn't something new, but visually, it's something new in my opinion. There's also more photos of the Star Burst Rotation in description form.
specs: 52mm diameter, 38mm width, 66g.





Basically the description is telling you about the measurements and parts and the string it's using, and the bearing behind the stacks/caps.

This is the Snow Dance Wizard, at least that's what the translation turns out to be.
Not much photos of this, but it's almost the same as the Star Burst Rotation.
specs: 57mm diameter, 41mm width, 68g.



This is the Night Wolves, pretty much the same like the previous two, except that the stacks look different.
specs: 57mm diameter, 40mm width, 66g.




This is the Fire Leopard. This one does not have the stacks, it seems like a normal yoyo, but the bearing's kind of different, I wouldn't say it's anything new, but not common either.
specs: 55.1mm diameter, 41mm width, 45g.




45g is very very light, and I don't think this is gonna be a smooth play, too light for a throw of its diameter, but yea, you never try you never know. Not sure if the bearing will work out well though.







4 comments:

  1. http://www.yongjuntoys.com/en/product.asp?page=1&mywebitemid=19&MyWebCateId=141
    here are YongJun's metal yo-yos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, knew about it, google solve it.

      Delete
    2. Sorry if I wrote something wrong.

      I tried all YongJun's metal yo-yos - and they were (sorry) much worse than I expected.

      Delete
    3. nothing wrong with sharing your opinion, thanks for sharing.

      Delete